How To Reset the WiFi Password on Sensibo Sky
You will need to reset the password on the Sensibo Sky device in these instances:
- You changed your network WiFi password
- You changed your network WiFi name
- You moved the Sensibo Sky device to a new location
After doing one of the above you will need to reset the WiFi profiles on Sensibo in order to allow it to connect to the new network.
To reset the WiFi profile on Sensibo Sky please do the following:
- Make sure the device is connected to the power. It will blink constantly trying to connect to the network.
- Press the button on the left side of the device (where there's a little hole). You can use a paper clip or a similar object to press the button.
3. The device will start blinking once every 2 seconds.
4. Launch the Sensibo app and use the wizard to reconfigure the WiFi settings.